Skip to main content

Moment girl snuck out to meet the boy who eventually killed her then had sex with her corpse

             
                                   Moment girl snuck out to meet the boy who eventually killed her then had sex with her corpse (video)
This is the moment a girl snuck out of home to meet a boy she had been chatting with on Facebook, not knowing she was walking to her death
Viktorija Sokolova, 14, sneaked out of her home to go and meet the boy in April this year but the next day she was found dead, propped up against a park bench.
New CCTV was shown at a trial of a 16-year-old boy accused of murdering her. It was alleged that the boy hit her so hard that some of her teeth fell out. He then allegedly killed her. Afterwards, prosecutors said the boy had sex with her lifeless corpse.

Moment girl snuck out to meet the boy who eventually killed her then had sex with her corpse (video)

The jury will today continue to consider its verdict and this is the first time the footage of Viktorija has been released to the public.
The court heard that the 16-year-old suspect had previously been diagnosed with anxiety and depression and had come under the care of Child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS).
At the time of his arrest on April 13, he allegedly told officers:
I know nothing about the murder – I heard about it on the news.
I have known the injured person since last year. The injured person sent me a friend request on Facebook last year which I accepted. We talked occasionally.
Because the injured person started coming to my house at night I got annoyed so broke off with the messaging and haven’t seen her since.
My Facebook was hacked last year.
But it was revealed that the suspect was talking very quietly and mumbling at the custody desk after his arrest. He asked if the police had taken the DNA of the girl. He said she was his friend and he had been framed.
On April 18, the suspect's home was searched. Police found a black and silver Huawei phone, a rose-gold iPhone, an Adidas jacket and a black man bag. On the rose-gold iPhone, several SMS messages and Facebook messenger calls were found but no Facebook messenger messages. These had been deleted. Records of calls made to Viktorija’s phone had been deleted, as had the history of searches relating to anal sex.
The court had previously heard that the DNA of Saidas Valantinas, Viktorija’s step-father, had been found in her underwear. But her parents angrily dismissed the defence’s notion they had anything to do with Viktorija’s killing on December 6. The next day, the court heard that Mr Valantinas had been at home for the period when Viktorija was killed.
Moment girl snuck out to meet the boy who eventually killed her then had sex with her corpse (video)
Viktorija’s? mother, ??????Karolina Valatiniene attended court

The 16-year-old suspect denies charges of murder, rape and sexually penetrating her body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Sentenced To 1 Year Imprisonment For Breaching Official Trust

Justice A Wuse Zone 2 Magistrates’ Court, Abuja on Tuesday, sentenced a 33-year-old civil servant, Aminu Maru, to one year imprison  for breach of official trust. The convict, who resides in Janyan house, opposite Gwagwalada Park, Area 1, Abuja,however, pleaded guilty to the one count charge of breach of official trust.and begged for mercy. The Magistrate, Mr Raphael Egbe, in his judgement said the court relied on the provision of section 99 B of the penal code to sentence the convict. Egbe, who told the convict to be of good behaviour so as not to go back to crime, however, gave him an option of N100, 000. The prosecutor, Mr Jamil Hamisu, had told the court that investigations by the State Security Service (SSS) revealed that Maru committed the offence between Nov. 15 and Nov. 21, 2017. Hamisu said that the convict was an accountant attached to the office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) but seconded to the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON)....

Again, EFCC Arrests Internet Fraudsters

                                       The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, has arrested three suspected internet fraudsters, at No 24, 1st Avenue, Fort Royal Estate, Airport road, Abuja. The suspects are; Marvin Nwankwo, Prince Ojenike and Jude Olatekobowale. They created a Facebook account with the following names: Rodney David; David Rodgers and Carlos David, respectively. Their arrest was based on intelligence report that the suspects turned the said residence as their office, using laptops, phone and other gadgets to defraud innocent people, including foreigners, of their hard earned money and other valuables.                           ...

Suicide bomber kills five, injures six in Borno

Borno state on map used to illustrate the story                       A male suicide bomber on Tuesday killed five members of the Civilian Joint Task Force, while six others were injured in Madarari area in Konduga council of Borno. Ibrahim Abdulkadir, Zonal Information Officer of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Borno, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). He told NAN in Maiduguri that the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m. He said that the bomber detonated his Improvised Explosive Device (IED), at a military check point killing the victims. Bello Danbatta, the spokesperson of the Civilian JTF, said he lost four of his men including the leader of the task force in Konduga. Mr Danbatta described the loss as shocking and said that many of his members had lost their lives fighting Boko Haram. “”We evacuated the injured victims ...