Skip to main content

Girl who went missing found in hotel room

 

Missing 17-year-old girl found in hotel with two boys

A Nigerian lady has narrated how a 17-year-old girl who was declared missing by her parents, was found in a hotel with two boys. 

 

According to Annastecia Mary Lyon, the teenager was enrolled as a student in her makeup studio by her family. However she "disappeared" without telling anyone, an incident that to Mary being assaulted and the detention of some of the girls in her studio. 

 

She wrote; 

 

Yo!! Nancy Ethelle Uchenna Was my best girlfriend of more than 10years. Right from our high school days. Her parents knew me and mine knew her. Last month being August, uchenna and her mom came to my Makeup studio to enroll their 2 daughters for skill acquisition. 1 about 24 and the other 17. A week later, the 24year old went back to nursing school leaving her 17 year old still coming for her training from home daily. Last week Monday being 7th of September, I was informed to send Lemachi home once is 4pm. I instructed same to my workers. On the 10th of Sept. Unlike how we usually remind Lemachi is 4pm and time to go, she in turn was the one who checked her time and said, oh is 4, let me go home.

Was told she crossed the road and boarded a bus as usual. It started raining around 6:30pm we were stalked at the studio. By 8pm, a call came through that Lemachi wasn't home yet, we were surprised. She doesn't own a phone, so no way to contact her. I was worried, my girls told me that Lemachi reminded them of the time unlike her, so they suspect her must have intentionally gone to meet someone. We still stayed calm till 10pm, I call Uchenna to ask if she was back, but she said no. Uchenna was sounding all relaxed. I tried knowing why and she said she is sure her sister has gone to see man. That #Lemachi comes home from school as late as 11pm* *and that is the reason they denialed her phone.

She said "if we have given Lemachi phone, she will start spending nights". I was surprised. An ss2 student, return home by 11pm. Wawu. So why wasn't I told all these earlier? I still kept calm. 12am, 2am, Lemachi wasn't home. The next morning, her parents and sister came to my studio for questioning, then I heard, that someone comes around the street to look for Lemachi, and another too. I even heard that she gisted them that a young man gave her 2000 naira 2 days to the questioning day. We all began suspecting the guy that gave 2k, maybe Lemachi followed him home. I went to the police station with Lemachi's mother and sister to report. They sent a message across and told us to wait.

We went home waiting and hoping she returned. That faithful Friday passed. On Saturday, we all came out, fasting and praying For Lemachi to return. Around noon, Police (Tiger sqaud) came to pick I and my girls up.

Ethel Nancy Uchenna watched these men beat me up, she couldn't tell them that Mary is not feeling well. A girl I called my best friend. Wawu. We got to the station and was interviewed, I and one of my girls was set free, that we had nothing related to offer. They held 2 of my girls. One because she identified a young man that came around to look for Lemachi, the second because Lemachi called the same young man with her phone. Both were detained. I was hospitalized, the stress and beatings..hmm

On Sunday, my mom and my assistant's mom went in for bail for the girls. They police only released my assistant. They said the other one will be in cell until she provides the young man she identified. We pleaded that the young man should be called that he will come out (this because I was told he stopped coming when we was told Lemachi's age). But they refused, saying he will flee. Sunday passed. Monday morning, my mom was busy. I had to get out from the hospital, told doctor I was fine. I was discharged and I ordered uber, stopped by and bought food, went to give my remaining girl in cell as much as find out the way forward.

Got home on Monday, Around 8pm. I received a call from Lemachi's father. Asking me why I took food to the girl in cell. He threatened to shoot me, kill me if I dare take food to the girl in cell again. Haba! How mean can someone be? Even food? A person's fundamental right. He went further to tell my mom that she and her daughter (me) knows where her child is and should provide her. Imagine? On Tuesday, I still went with my mom to give food to my girl. Had to call the girls father, he entered night bus to owerri from Lagos last night. A sick man. Today, being Wednesday, a Lawyer was brought for the girls case but another news surfaced. The girl after a week she left for home was found.

#The young girl was found with 2 boys. We passed through all that for a 17year old girl who went to enjoy her life. Lodged in hotels and had mad fun, with 2 guys oo. Her parents knew the kind of daughter they have, they just wanted to release their wickedness on some persons. And they succeeded. We saw the girl today, looking all beautiful and glowed up, they even bought her new pairs of footwear. *Then the mom had the guts to ask the police why they are releasing my girl?* really? This family is mean. So they should still keep my girl there even after your daughter is back? How evil. The police told her how she was supposed to apologise to my girl who was detained for no reason for days.

She didn't say sorry. She didn't show any remorse. We left with the police apologising to us... so much wickedness. How do this people want to be served please?

Should I talk about the money we lost during these days. Our 12th of September bride, I have it out to an artist. 13th of September bride, I gave it out. All the other 13th of September bookings, we all gave out. 14th and 15th, clients we missed. The expenses to bail the girls, the health expenses. The mental stress. My business name etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air Force on fact finding mission over alleged killing of innocents in Zamfara

Nigerian Air Force Alpha jet A team of Nigerian Air Force officers, led by AVM Idi Lubo, on Friday arrived Zamfara to investigate allegations that innocent citizens were recently bombarded through air strikes by NAF personnel in the state. Addressing journalists on arrival at the 307 Quick Response Group headquarters in Gusau, the team leader, Lubo said “the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar is highly disturbed over the allegations. “As concerned Nigerians and part of those charged with the responsibility of ensuring the peace and safety of Nigerians, we are here to verify the claims made by the traditional rulers of Zamfara. “We will meet with all stakeholders in the matter, especially the state government, security chiefs and even the affected community members before filing our report.” The team had on arrival in the evening, separately met with the state Director, Department of State Security and the Secretary to the State Government behind closed door, ...

Malaysian anti-graft agency to question former PM Najib

Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak listens to US President Barack Obama speak during the 10-nation Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit in Rancho Mirage, California on February 15, 2016. Photo: Reuters Malaysia’s former Prime Minister, Najib Razak, will give a statement at a corruption investigation looking into a transfer of millions of dollars from state fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), three anti-graft agency sources said. Police have been searching Najib’s home and other places linked to him as part of investigation into scandal-plagued 1MDB, an extraordinary turn of events that few would have predicted before his shock defeat in a May 9 general election. The summons by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) comes as part of a widening investigation into Najib. The commission had found evidence that about 10.6 million dollars was transferred from 1MDB’s former subsidiary, SRC I...

A pastor Adetokunbo Adenopo arrested for kidnapping

                        A 52 year-old pastor in Sagamu, Ogun state, Adetokunbo Adenopo, has been arrested by detectives attached to the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) for kidnapping. The pastor who the police said is the founder and general overseer of New Life Ministry, in Lukosi, Sagamu in Ogun state was arrested along with three other members of his gang. The police identified the three suspects as Chigozie Williams 22years, native of Umuahia North, Abia State, Ugoji Linus 30years, native of Ezinifite in Imo State and Emmanuel Chris Ani, 27years, native of Aniri in Enugu State. They were all arrested in connection with the kidnap of a 35 year-old Jonathan Ekpo, staff of a delivery company. Ekpo, from Benue state was kidnapped on 17 July when he came to Sagamu to deliver goods. According to the police, after the kidnap, Ekpo was kept by his abductors in an underground cabin inside the Pastor’s church building in Ogijo town ...