Skip to main content

Young lady who almost committed suicide in Lagos yesterday shares her story

                                   Young lady who almost committed suicide in Lagos yesterday shares her story
King Mavis Amarchi, a young lady residing in Lagos who almost committed suicide in Lekki yesterday December 5th, has taken to her Facebook page to narrate how God saved her from ending her life.
According to Amarchi, she has been battling depression for six months and had no longing to continue living. On several occassions, she had attempted to take her life by way of overdosing on drugs or cutting herself but her mother always came through to rescue her.
Read her story below..
5-12-19 was the day I gave up on life.
I gave up on my mom, my brother, and my friends. I was tired of Life, Family, Everything. I have tried overdosing myself with series of drugs twice, but God will always send my mom to my rescue. I have been battling with depression for the past 6months. At first I tried cutting myself with blades to feel better, it helped a bit tho. One, two, three till it became a habit. Yesterday I took the worst step of my life, I headed to law school bridge lekki to end it all.
                                Young lady who almost committed suicide in Lagos yesterday shares her story
When I got there I said to myself "yes this is my final bustop". But my Gracious God said No that he has plans for me. He sent his Angels to take charge over me, two policemen and a brother, they came at the peak of time. Then I realized God's purpose for me. I realized I was selfish I never thought about the pain my mom would go through, what about my brother. I realized I only have God to talk to, the Almighty who is faithful in his words. I have learnt to talk to him when I'm down, he would listen and won't judge me, he would give me peace of mind and solution to all my problems.
                              Young lady who almost committed suicide in Lagos yesterday shares her story
I alone knows what am going through and I have only God to turn to. Please try and reach out to your loved ones, call and text them people are going through a lot you know nothing about. Help me share this in every way you can, media, group chat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram. Help me save a life. No problem, No one is worth stressing nor dying for. GOD IS THE ONLY WAY
#This IS MY STORY
#This IS MY TESTIMONY
#KING?
                                  Young lady who almost committed suicide in Lagos yesterday shares her story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dasukigate: EFCC grills Nigeria’s former Army Chief Ihejirika

Azubuike Ihejirika, a former Chief of Army Staff Anti-graft detectives at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, are questioning Azubuike Ihejirika, a former Chief of Army Staff, over his alleged involvement in the $2.1 billion arms procurement scandal, sources at the commission have informed PREMIUM TIMES. Mr. Ihejirika, a retired lieutenant-general, arrived at the EFCC headquarters in Abuja around 11:00 a.m. Wednesday and was subsequently ushered into an interrogation room, PREMIUM TIMES learnt. Mr. Ihejirika, 62, led the Nigerian Army from September 2010 to January 2014 when he was dropped by President Goodluck Jonathan over his handling of the Boko Haram war. His visit to the EFCC comes about 20 months after  President Muhammadu Buhari said Mr. Ihejirika and others should be prosecuted  after they were indicted by a panel of inquiry that probed the arms scandal, now widely dubbed the Dasukigate. “He is being questioned as related to the procuremen...

DHQ -Two bandits killed by troops, three arrested in Kaduna

John Enenche   Troops of “Operation Accord” have killed two bandits and also arrested three others at Dajin Kajuru in Kajuru Local Government Area of Kaduna State.   Coordinator of Defense Media Operations, John Enenche revealed that a cache of arms and ammunition were also recovered during the search and rescue/clearance operation carried out in conjunction with local vigilantes supported by close air support on the location.   An unconfirmed number of bandits escaped with gunshot wounds during the encounter with gallant troops.    Eneche said;    “In the same vein, following credible intelligence on the criminal elements who escaped from the onslaught earlier, troops apprehended three of the criminal elements in Kujeni village. “Currently the gallant troops have dominated the area with aggressive patrols to deny the criminal elements freedom of action. “The Military High Command commends the gallant troops for their dext...

Legendary actor, Jet Li looking unrecognizable amid battle with 'hyperthyroidism and spinal problems' surfaces

New photos supposedly to be of legendary Beijing-born action star, Jet Li , 55, has emerged online and many are speculating that his health issues may have deteriorated. The photos allegedly showed Li, who has reportedly been battling health problems - including hyperthyroidism, a heart condition, and past leg/spine injuries from stunts for years was recently pictured posing with an unidentified man assisting him while visiting a temple in Tibet. In 2010, the actor was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, which reportedly caused his weight to fluctuate. His doctor reportedly advised him against exercising, as some of the symptoms of the illness included muscle weakness and sleeping problems. Years later, in a 2016 interview with The Straits Times, Li said that media reports of his health were greatly exaggerated. He added that he had recovered from hyperthyroidism, and added: "There is nothing to worry about my health." But the South China Morning Post ...