Skip to main content

Semi Pro Wrestler attacks his bride at their wedding party after guests received racy videos of the bride accused of being escort

Wrestler attacks his bride at their wedding party after guests received racy videos of the bride accused of being escort

 A world champion wrestler lashed out at his bride during their wedding party after guests received messages saying she was an escort.

 

Zaurbek Sidakov, 24, was getting married to Madina Pliyeva, 25, in Russia’s North Caucasus region, with 500 guests attending, when the guests received racy videos featuring the bride.

 

The videos were allegedly sent by the disgruntled wife of the bride's alleged billionaire tycoon lover.

 

Wrestler attacks his bride at their wedding party after guests received racy videos of the bride accused of being escort

 

The messages appeared as the groom’s male friends were throwing him in the air in a traditional dance, and while the female guests were celebrating the marriage in a nearby room.

 

Freestyle wrestler Sidakov, who was due to represent Russia at the postponed 2020 Olympics, then found his bride and pulled her away by the hair.

 

Wrestler attacks his bride at their wedding party after guests received racy videos of the bride accused of being escort

 

According to Daily Star, he left her weeping on the floor and the party was cancelled.

 

Madina was taken to hospital by her friends and family and is now reportedly hiding in Moscow.

 


 

Her father suffered a heart attack in the wake of the wedding scandal, according to reports.

 

The groom, who was declared Senior World Champion in 2018 and 2019, was taken away from the party by his friends and into the mountains to "come to his senses and not to do anything rash."

 

According to reports, the claim that his bride was an escort was a "complete surprise" to Sidakov, and came after guests provided wedding gifts worth more than £80,000.

 

An elderly guest said: "Perhaps in a less heated situation the reaction would not have been so extreme."

 

The bride’s friends strongly deny the claim that she had worked as an escort and claimed that her husband had not known about her past life, since they only met in late April.

 

Wrestler attacks his bride at their wedding party after guests received racy videos of the bride accused of being escort

 

A source told Daily Star: "She is from a wealthy family...it turns out that she had been in love with a married man and some of her friends knew that.

 

"However, it was three years ago. And the videos posted to guests are from three years ago too."

 

The bride had reportedly been the mistress of a Russian billionaire in his 60s who is on the Forbes Russian list.

 

The tycoon has not commented on the claims but is said to have now provided the woman with a luxury flat while she recovers from her nightmare wedding.

 

An anonymous source said: "Madina's older lover, whose wife had taken her revenge, rented her an apartment in Moscow and convinced her to lay low until interest in this story dies away."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Sentenced To 1 Year Imprisonment For Breaching Official Trust

Justice A Wuse Zone 2 Magistrates’ Court, Abuja on Tuesday, sentenced a 33-year-old civil servant, Aminu Maru, to one year imprison  for breach of official trust. The convict, who resides in Janyan house, opposite Gwagwalada Park, Area 1, Abuja,however, pleaded guilty to the one count charge of breach of official trust.and begged for mercy. The Magistrate, Mr Raphael Egbe, in his judgement said the court relied on the provision of section 99 B of the penal code to sentence the convict. Egbe, who told the convict to be of good behaviour so as not to go back to crime, however, gave him an option of N100, 000. The prosecutor, Mr Jamil Hamisu, had told the court that investigations by the State Security Service (SSS) revealed that Maru committed the offence between Nov. 15 and Nov. 21, 2017. Hamisu said that the convict was an accountant attached to the office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) but seconded to the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON)....

Again, EFCC Arrests Internet Fraudsters

                                       The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, has arrested three suspected internet fraudsters, at No 24, 1st Avenue, Fort Royal Estate, Airport road, Abuja. The suspects are; Marvin Nwankwo, Prince Ojenike and Jude Olatekobowale. They created a Facebook account with the following names: Rodney David; David Rodgers and Carlos David, respectively. Their arrest was based on intelligence report that the suspects turned the said residence as their office, using laptops, phone and other gadgets to defraud innocent people, including foreigners, of their hard earned money and other valuables.                           ...

FBI charges juvenile, two others over celebrity Twitter hack

                               The United States’  Federal Bureau of Investigation  (FBI) has charged three persons including a juvenile over their alleged roles in the  Twitter  security incident that resulted in a cryptocurrency scam worth thousands of dollars. On July 15, PREMIUM TIMES  (reported how)  the social media giant was infiltrated by hackers who broke into 130 accounts, including those belonging to ex-President Barack Obama, ex-Vice President Joe Biden and billionaires Bill Gates and Elon Musk. The announcement of the charge was made by United States Attorney David L. Anderson; Acting Assistant Attorney General Brian Rabbitt of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division; FBI Special Agent in Charge John L. Bennett; and some other officials. The three facing charges are Mason Sheppard, Nima Fazeli and a juvenile, whose identity was protected in pursuant to the Federa...