Skip to main content

Woman found dead hours after Facebook post about being called a "fat ugly c***"




Woman found dead hours after Facebook post about being called a "fat ugly c***"
A mother-of-four has been found dead just hours after sharing a Facebook status suggesting she had been called a "fat ugly c***"

Alli MacDonnell, 36, who had four children aged 2 to 15, took to social media yesterday to write about the verbal abuse:

Why is it ok for a man to call a girl a fat ugly c***?????? Seriously new level of pushing someone to the edge.

Facebook users replied the post, telling the autism awareness campaigner that it "is not OK" and urging her to rise above the abuse.

A short while after sharing the Facebook post, the mom was found dead. It is not clear if the post was linked to her death.

Woman found dead hours after Facebook post about being called a "fat ugly c***"

Friends of the model, who was signed with Andrea Roche’s AR Model Agency, took to social media hours later to mourn her.
Stephanie Whelan wrote:

Absolutely devastating. What a beauty inside and out. No matter how beautiful we knew you were it’s how you feel inside that matters.
You were a very proud mammy and you children will grow up knowing how strong their mammy was and make you so proud.
RIP beautiful. Shine bright like the diamond you were.

Kerri-Nicole Black said:

I couldn’t and wouldn’t do this yesterday, because there were no words.
With a heavy heart, Ireland just lost one of the funniest, most stubbornly bold and loud women I have ever known, one of the first models I ever worked with, ten years you have tried to throw boldness on me.
Thinking of your gorgeous family, your amazing kids, and anyone you touched along the journey. You will be forever missed.

Autism Ireland CEO Samantha Judge mourned the mother, saying:

Here at Autism Ireland, we are very shocked and saddened at the loss of Alli. Alli was an amazing mother, a beautiful woman, inside and out.
She was a very strong voice for autism as a mother, and she was so supportive of her children and of the charity.
She was truly an inspirational person and we are all grieving a huge loss today.

Woman found dead hours after Facebook post about being called a "fat ugly c***"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Sentenced To 1 Year Imprisonment For Breaching Official Trust

Justice A Wuse Zone 2 Magistrates’ Court, Abuja on Tuesday, sentenced a 33-year-old civil servant, Aminu Maru, to one year imprison  for breach of official trust. The convict, who resides in Janyan house, opposite Gwagwalada Park, Area 1, Abuja,however, pleaded guilty to the one count charge of breach of official trust.and begged for mercy. The Magistrate, Mr Raphael Egbe, in his judgement said the court relied on the provision of section 99 B of the penal code to sentence the convict. Egbe, who told the convict to be of good behaviour so as not to go back to crime, however, gave him an option of N100, 000. The prosecutor, Mr Jamil Hamisu, had told the court that investigations by the State Security Service (SSS) revealed that Maru committed the offence between Nov. 15 and Nov. 21, 2017. Hamisu said that the convict was an accountant attached to the office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) but seconded to the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON)....

Again, EFCC Arrests Internet Fraudsters

                                       The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, has arrested three suspected internet fraudsters, at No 24, 1st Avenue, Fort Royal Estate, Airport road, Abuja. The suspects are; Marvin Nwankwo, Prince Ojenike and Jude Olatekobowale. They created a Facebook account with the following names: Rodney David; David Rodgers and Carlos David, respectively. Their arrest was based on intelligence report that the suspects turned the said residence as their office, using laptops, phone and other gadgets to defraud innocent people, including foreigners, of their hard earned money and other valuables.                           ...

Suicide bomber kills five, injures six in Borno

Borno state on map used to illustrate the story                       A male suicide bomber on Tuesday killed five members of the Civilian Joint Task Force, while six others were injured in Madarari area in Konduga council of Borno. Ibrahim Abdulkadir, Zonal Information Officer of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Borno, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). He told NAN in Maiduguri that the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m. He said that the bomber detonated his Improvised Explosive Device (IED), at a military check point killing the victims. Bello Danbatta, the spokesperson of the Civilian JTF, said he lost four of his men including the leader of the task force in Konduga. Mr Danbatta described the loss as shocking and said that many of his members had lost their lives fighting Boko Haram. “”We evacuated the injured victims ...