Skip to main content

Monkey kidnaps boy, 2, from his home so he could have someone to play with then hugged the boy and refused to give him back

                               Monkey kidnaps boy, 2, from his home so he could have someone to play with then hugged the boy and refused to give him back (video)
A monkey kidnapped a two-year-old boy from his home in India so it could have someone to play with and it refused to give the boy back to his family.

In a video shared online, the monkey can be seen playing with the boy by the roadside. The monkey is seen at a point trying to remove something from the child's hair.
A woman sees the baby and can be seen approaching to save the baby, but the monkey hugs the baby repeatedly and refuses to let it go.

In the viral video, the woman can be heard saying: "From where did you get the baby, Let me take it home."

Monkey kidnaps boy, 2, from his home so he could have someone to play with then hugged the boy and refused to give him back (video)

As the woman tried to take the child, the monkey hugged the boy and refused to let the woman take him along with her. When the woman saw that her attempts to retrieve the boy from the primate wasn't working, she retreated to assess her options. 
The baby is thought to have been taken from a house in Haryana, India.

Monkey kidnaps boy, 2, from his home so he could have someone to play with then hugged the boy and refused to give him back (video)

There have been other incidents of babies being stolen by monkeys in India.
In another incident, a monkey entered a house in India and pinned a baby on the floor as family members of the child confronted it and prevented it from fleeing with the child. The monkey tried to escape with the child several times but members of the family circled it and aborted its plans.

Also, last year, a newborn baby was found drowned in a well after being snatched away by a monkey. The monkey had mistakenly dropped the baby in the well as it slipped out of the hands of the ape and fell into the well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police confirms 5 dead, several injured in fresh attacks on Fulani settlements by suspected Mambilla militias

                                  Atleast 5 people were killed and several others injured in fresh attacks on Fulani settlements by suspected Mambilla militia in Sardauna Local Government Area of Taraba State on Saturday. The spokesman for the Taraba State Police Command, ASP David Misal, who confirmed the incident said the crisis started on Thursday over a land dispute between Fulani and Mambilla in Yerimaru village and later snowballed into neighbouring villages. Misal said that units of mobile policemen and soldiers from the 20 battalion in Serti have been dispatched to the area to maintain law and order, adding that several homes were burnt down and many cows killed and stolen during the attack. A fleeing resident Saadu Mogoggo whose house was attacked at Leme suburb of Gembu, said two of his younger brothers were killed their cattle were rustled by the militia. “As I am...

My horrible encounter with Ochanya’s alleged abuser – Victim’s sister speaks (1)

Mr and Mrs Ogbanje, Ochanya's parents   Sitting on the bed in a room at Ogene-Amejo village and listening to Rose Abah, mother of the deceased rape victim, Ochanya Ogbanje; there was almost no way of telling what her next stunning revelation would be. She earlier narrated the horrible details about her daughter, Ochanya’s  death . Mrs Abah told PREMIUM TIMES that Andrew Ogbuja made several attempts to rape her other 26-year-old daughter, Esther Ameh. According to Mrs Abah, the incident happened in April, 2018, when Miss Ameh went to the Ogbuja’s to care for her 13-year-old sister who had become perennially sick, after going to live with Mrs Ogbuja who was a maternal second cousin to the siblings. “Do you know that he also tried to sleep with my late daughter’s elder sister, Esther? That one is 13 years older than Ochanya,” Ms Abah said. Pointing at Miss Ameh’s picture hung on the wall, Mrs Abah said her other daughter had gone to the Ogbuja’s to care of...

The worst crime a family can do is marrying their scumbag son to an innocent girl in the hope he will miraculously change" Arab influencer writes

    An Arab influencer has raised a discussion about families marrying off their sons who are not responsible enough, to innocent girls.   He pointed out that it has become common and when the man's behaviour doesn't improve after marriage, the woman is blamed.   Abed Alii tweeted: "The worst crime a family can do is marrying their son, who they know is a scum bag, to an innocent girl in the hope he will miraculously change...   "My sympathies are always with the womenfolk. They leave their family and come to an absolutely new one, without any support and then get abused. I’ve heard that so many times. 'maybe she’ll change him. She will make him change his bad habits. She’s a good girl.' It’s not her job to educate your son at the risk of damaging her mental Health!  And vice versa... let’s keep it real."   He added that it goes both ways and he has seen it happen to someone he knows.   Read his tweets below.