Skip to main content

American woman allegedly kills her 2-month-old daughter by throwing her out of a moving car in Bali

                                      American woman allegedly kills her 2-month-old daughter by throwing her out of a moving car in Bali
A mother from California has been hospitalized after she allegedly killed her baby girl by throwing her out of a moving car.
Nicole Stasio, 32, who had worked as a yoga instructor and health coach, gave birth to her child just two months earlier in Bali but she allegedly killed the child then tried to later commit suicide.
A guide and driver allegedly told local authorities that Stasio had been in Bali since July. Her parents had joined her for the first 10 days of her trip but they left before Stasio welcomed her daughter in September.
On Tuesday, Stasio  planned to return to California. But, according to her driver Wayan Siaj and tour guide Made Arimbawa, both of whom had been with Stasio throughout the duration of her trip, she changed her mind and asked them to take her back to the town of Ubud.
As they drove back, Stasio sat in silence before she allegedly threw her 2-month-old daughter out of the car.
Siaj and Arimbawa told police they did not notice she had thrown the baby from the vehicle. Shortly after, Siaj and Arimbawa watched as Stasio suddenly jumped out of the car at an intersection in Denpasar, they told authorities.
Stasio was taken to Bali Mandara hospital to be treated. Her daughter was eventually found by villagers less than a mile away. The baby had severe injuries and later died at the same hospital Stasio was being treated at.
Stasio hasn't been questioned because she is hospitalized in "a severe state of depression".
It was revealed that when Stasio's parents asked about the baby's father, she refused to answer. It was also disclosed that she gave the impression that she was unmarried and her family preferred that she give birth to a child abroad, like they were trying to avoid something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITHIUM ION BATTERY SAFETY FOR CONSUMERS SAFETY

Lithium ion batteries supply  power to many  kinds of devices including smart phones, laptops,  scooters,  e-cigarettes,  smoke alarms,  toys,  and even cars. Take care  when using them. In rare cases,  they  can cause a fire or explosion. THE PROBLEM  1🔸These batteries store a large amount of energy  in a small amount of space. 2🔹Sometimes batteries are not used the right  way; batteries not designed for a specific use can be dangerous.  3🔸Like any product, a small number of these batteries are defective. They  can overheat, catch fire,  or explode.  SAFETY  TIPS. 1🔹Purchase and use devices that are listed by  a qualified testing laboratory. 2🔸Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.  3🔹Only use the battery  that is designed for the device.  4🔸Put batteries in the device the right  way.  5🔹Only use the charging cord that cam...

Pupil poses in front of his "Shopping Complex" in Kano

  In photos posted on Facebook, a primary school pupil identified as Ismail Yusuf is seen posing in front of his "shopping Complex" in Rano Town, Kano State.   It was gathered that the little boy opened the small shop with money and goods contributed by well meaning Nigerians after he was spotted selling seasonings in a carton.     The young boy had expressed interest in starting a business in order to help his family.   See  more photos below...     

Suicide bomber kills five, injures six in Borno

Borno state on map used to illustrate the story                       A male suicide bomber on Tuesday killed five members of the Civilian Joint Task Force, while six others were injured in Madarari area in Konduga council of Borno. Ibrahim Abdulkadir, Zonal Information Officer of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Borno, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). He told NAN in Maiduguri that the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m. He said that the bomber detonated his Improvised Explosive Device (IED), at a military check point killing the victims. Bello Danbatta, the spokesperson of the Civilian JTF, said he lost four of his men including the leader of the task force in Konduga. Mr Danbatta described the loss as shocking and said that many of his members had lost their lives fighting Boko Haram. “”We evacuated the injured victims ...