Skip to main content

Man cuts off his kinsman's penis over Ludo game argument

Man cuts off his kinsman
A father-of-six bled to death after one of his kinsmen cut off his penis following an argument.

Mr. Sunday Ikwunyelu, aka A-Big, from Akpulu village, Ugbenu, in Awka North local government area of Anambra state, was killed by his relative Mr. Ifeanyi Eziechine over a ludo game. Ifeanyi reportedly hit Sunday with a heavy weapon, weakening him, then he cut off his genitals with a knife and Sunday bled to death.

The wife of the deceased, Mrs. Maryrose Ikwunyelu narrated the incident that led to her husband’s sudden demise.

Man cuts off his kinsman
She said:
I was in front of my shop playing ludo game with one nurse Rebecca when Ifeanyi, who hap­pens to be my husband’s brother, joined us. He requested to be allowed to participate in the game but I declined on the ground that he often caused trouble each time he participated and lost out in the game. Sometimes, it would lead to wanton destruction of some items in my shop and the compound.
It was on that note that he took offence and this led to ex­change of words. He abused me and called me all sorts of unprint­able names. My husband was not around then but when he came back, somebody else told him how Ifeanyi abused me right in my shop. This made my husband to confront Ifeanyi.
It was that confrontation that led to a fight on that Tuesday morning between the two and my husband, out of anger, confiscated his motorcycle ignition key, insist­ing that he must pay for all the damages he caused in my shop.
This incident happened in the morning but, around 6:30 pm, my husband rushed off to the neigh­boring village to watch the Nige­ria/Agentina match. In no time, someone rushed to our house to announce that my husband and Ifeanyi were fighting again; that Ifeanyi waylaid him and attacked him with a heavy weapon from behind.
He was still struggling for survival when he grabbed his genitals and cut it off with a knife. He was already lifeless at the point I got to the place and this happened right in the presence of his (Ifeanyi’s) mother and wife, an indication that it was a calculat­ed plan to kill my husband.

The suspect, Ifeanyi is currently on the run but his mother, Mrs. Mau­reen Eziechina, and his wife, Ada Eziechina, were arrested by men of the Achalla police division and later released on bail. They have gone into hiding in the neighbouring village of Enu­gu-Eketeke, Ugbenu.
The mother of the deceased, Mrs. Louisa Ikwunyelu, said that she could not believe that her son was no more. She called for justice to prevail on the matter, saying:
I am calling on the Nigerian police to fish out the whereabout of Ifeanyi that killed my son. My son cannot be buried until Ifeanyi’s where­about is known. They must be buried together. Ifeanyi’s mother vowed to eliminate my family and she said it to the hearing of many.
When contacted by Orient Daily, the police public relations officer (PPRO) in Anambra state, Mr. Haruna Mo­hammed, said he was attending a security summit in Owerri and was not in a position to confirm if the fleeing suspect had been arrested or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Again, EFCC Arrests Internet Fraudsters

                                       The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, has arrested three suspected internet fraudsters, at No 24, 1st Avenue, Fort Royal Estate, Airport road, Abuja. The suspects are; Marvin Nwankwo, Prince Ojenike and Jude Olatekobowale. They created a Facebook account with the following names: Rodney David; David Rodgers and Carlos David, respectively. Their arrest was based on intelligence report that the suspects turned the said residence as their office, using laptops, phone and other gadgets to defraud innocent people, including foreigners, of their hard earned money and other valuables.                           ...

Pupil poses in front of his "Shopping Complex" in Kano

  In photos posted on Facebook, a primary school pupil identified as Ismail Yusuf is seen posing in front of his "shopping Complex" in Rano Town, Kano State.   It was gathered that the little boy opened the small shop with money and goods contributed by well meaning Nigerians after he was spotted selling seasonings in a carton.     The young boy had expressed interest in starting a business in order to help his family.   See  more photos below...     

Suicide bomber kills five, injures six in Borno

Borno state on map used to illustrate the story                       A male suicide bomber on Tuesday killed five members of the Civilian Joint Task Force, while six others were injured in Madarari area in Konduga council of Borno. Ibrahim Abdulkadir, Zonal Information Officer of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Borno, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). He told NAN in Maiduguri that the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m. He said that the bomber detonated his Improvised Explosive Device (IED), at a military check point killing the victims. Bello Danbatta, the spokesperson of the Civilian JTF, said he lost four of his men including the leader of the task force in Konduga. Mr Danbatta described the loss as shocking and said that many of his members had lost their lives fighting Boko Haram. “”We evacuated the injured victims ...