Skip to main content

Rihanna intruder told cops he was at her house just to have sex with her

                                   Rihanna intruder told cops he was at her house just to have sex with her
A man was tased and arrested after he broke into Rihanna's house on Wednesday. After his arrest, the man told cops he was only there to have sex with her, not to steal or harm her.
Eduardo Leon, 26, disabled Rihanna's alarm system and entered into her house, where he stayed at least an entire day. He spent Wednesday night at Rihanna's house before he was arrested on Thursday morning after Rihanna's assistant found him inside her L.A. area house.

Rihanna apparently wasn't in Los Angeles when the intruder broke in. The police say Eduardo made himself at home and even charged his phone and unpacked his bag as he waited for her return.

When asked his reason for breaking into Riri's home, he told cops he was there to have sex with the singer, adding his plan was not to use force to make it happen.

Rihanna intruder told cops he was at her house just to have sex with her

Eduardo reportedly broke into another home on May 4 thinking it was Rihanna's. He's been booked for stalking, residential burglary, and trespassing.
He is being held in $150,000 bail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 people die, 8 injured during a birthday party clash in Bauchi State

                        The Bauchi State police command have confirmed that three persons were killed and eight others injured in a clash that erupted at a birthday party on Sunday night in Lushi Ward in Bauchi. The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Kamal Abubakar, confirmed the incident saying that 75 suspects had been arrested in connection with the clash. He said that two houses were burnt during the incident and that the situation has been brought under control. He also said that investigation was going on to get to the root of the crisis. According to Abubakar, the crisis started following a misunderstanding among some youths at a birthday party in Kusu area of Sakani which later spread to other parts of Yelwa Ward. An eye witness said that the incident might have started when two young men fought over a young lady a...

The story of Prof Abubakar’s third successful surgery on conjoined twins

Prof. Awwal Abubakar, the Medical Director Of FMC YOLA, did it again. He led his team to another successful separation of conjoined twins at the Federal Medical Centre, Yola. The twins were delivered on December 12, 2019, through a cesarean section in Bayelsa State and were taken to FMC Yenagoa after they were identified to be conjoined. With the situation at hand, the management of FMC Yenagoa contacted FMC Yola for the surgery which they agreed to perform but transporting the twins presented a challenge as they could not be transported via a commercial flight because of some reasons. However, the Nigerian Air Force was contacted and came to the rescue by transporting the twins to Yola for free, on January 4, 2020, when they were 23 days old. The conjoined twins on their way to Bayelsa The twins arrived Adamawa with a combined birth weight of 5.8kg, shared a single umbilical cord, and were joined from the mid thorax to the mid-abdomen with a fused liver. However, the COVID-19 pandemic...

Police parade vicious robbers, kidnappers, responsible for the death of ex- Commissioner, others, along Abuja-Kaduna highway

                            The police in Abuja  on Wednesday , paraded eight vicious and notorious suspected robbers and kidnappers, said to be allegedly responsible for the death of a former Commissioner in Katsina State, Prof. Halimatu Idris on 22 July. The eight suspects were also responsible for the recent killings, kidnappings and armed robbery attacks on Kaduna-Abuja-Kano roads including the  attack on the Director, National Agricultural Research Extensions and Liaison Services, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, Prof. Mohammed Othman, and abduction of a mum and her seven-month baby. The police said six of their victims were rescued and the suspects were caught after a gun battle with special forces. The suspects, Lawal Tukur, 40; Sulaiman Sani, 27; Abubakar Ahmad, 30; Abubakar Adamu, 33; Yahaya Musa, 33; Kabiru Bala, 23; Rufai Tukur, 26 and Shehu Audi, 32, had unleashed terror on road...