Skip to main content

Legendary actor, Jet Li looking unrecognizable amid battle with 'hyperthyroidism and spinal problems' surfaces

New photos supposedly to be of legendary Beijing-born action star, Jet Li, 55, has emerged online and many are speculating that his health issues may have deteriorated.
The photos allegedly showed Li, who has reportedly been battling health problems - including hyperthyroidism, a heart condition, and past leg/spine injuries from stunts for years was recently pictured posing with an unidentified man assisting him while visiting a temple in Tibet.

In 2010, the actor was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, which reportedly caused his weight to fluctuate. His doctor reportedly advised him against exercising, as some of the symptoms of the illness included muscle weakness and sleeping problems.
Alleged photos of legendary actor, Jet Li looking  unrecognizable amid battle with
Alleged photos of legendary actor, Jet Li looking  unrecognizable amid battle with
Years later, in a 2016 interview with The Straits Times, Li said that media reports of his health were greatly exaggerated. He added that he had recovered from hyperthyroidism, and added: "There is nothing to worry about my health."
But the South China Morning Post reported on Saturday (May 19) that Li said last year that even though he has been taking medication to keep his overactive thyroid in check, the condition "kept coming back".Alleged photos of legendary actor, Jet Li looking  unrecognizable amid battle with
On Monday Li’s manager, Steven Chasman, reacted to the photo, saying: “He has hyperthyroidism that he’s been dealing with for almost 10 years. It’s nothing life-threatening and he’s dealing with it,” Chasman told the Washington Post, adding that he has spoken with Li’s assistant.
Photo below was shared by the actor back in January 2018.
Alleged photos of legendary actor, Jet Li looking  unrecognizable amid battle with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Sentenced To 1 Year Imprisonment For Breaching Official Trust

Justice A Wuse Zone 2 Magistrates’ Court, Abuja on Tuesday, sentenced a 33-year-old civil servant, Aminu Maru, to one year imprison  for breach of official trust. The convict, who resides in Janyan house, opposite Gwagwalada Park, Area 1, Abuja,however, pleaded guilty to the one count charge of breach of official trust.and begged for mercy. The Magistrate, Mr Raphael Egbe, in his judgement said the court relied on the provision of section 99 B of the penal code to sentence the convict. Egbe, who told the convict to be of good behaviour so as not to go back to crime, however, gave him an option of N100, 000. The prosecutor, Mr Jamil Hamisu, had told the court that investigations by the State Security Service (SSS) revealed that Maru committed the offence between Nov. 15 and Nov. 21, 2017. Hamisu said that the convict was an accountant attached to the office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) but seconded to the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON)....

Again, EFCC Arrests Internet Fraudsters

                                       The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, has arrested three suspected internet fraudsters, at No 24, 1st Avenue, Fort Royal Estate, Airport road, Abuja. The suspects are; Marvin Nwankwo, Prince Ojenike and Jude Olatekobowale. They created a Facebook account with the following names: Rodney David; David Rodgers and Carlos David, respectively. Their arrest was based on intelligence report that the suspects turned the said residence as their office, using laptops, phone and other gadgets to defraud innocent people, including foreigners, of their hard earned money and other valuables.                           ...

Suicide bomber kills five, injures six in Borno

Borno state on map used to illustrate the story                       A male suicide bomber on Tuesday killed five members of the Civilian Joint Task Force, while six others were injured in Madarari area in Konduga council of Borno. Ibrahim Abdulkadir, Zonal Information Officer of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Borno, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). He told NAN in Maiduguri that the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m. He said that the bomber detonated his Improvised Explosive Device (IED), at a military check point killing the victims. Bello Danbatta, the spokesperson of the Civilian JTF, said he lost four of his men including the leader of the task force in Konduga. Mr Danbatta described the loss as shocking and said that many of his members had lost their lives fighting Boko Haram. “”We evacuated the injured victims ...