Skip to main content

Lady beheaded inside Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ogun state has been buried

                   Photos: Lady beheaded inside Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ogun state has been buried 
35-year-old Raliat Sanni, who was gruesomely murdered with her head and hands cut off by her cherubim and seraphim lover, was laid to rest at her residence, 38 Ilupeju Street residence, Wasimi, near Abeokuta, Ogun State, on Monday April 30th.

see our previous report. Click Here
Raliat was beheaded and her hands cut off by her boyfriend, Oluwatobiloba Ipese, the senior pastor of Holy Gathering Evangelical Church of God, Papalanto and his accomplice, Daniel Sopeju, a prophet in a white garment church. The clergyman after killing her, buried her remains inside his church. 
Raliat's funeral was attended by her relatives, children and foster children.

Her aged parents, Pa Hassan Adebola, 84 and 75-year old Madam Funmilayo Adebola, who could not witness her funeral, wept profusely at their home.
Raliat's mothetr asked, "How will I cater for these children at this age of mine, after retiring from active farming? It was Raliat that gave me life''.

Photos: Lady beheaded inside Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ogun state has been buried
Photos: Lady beheaded inside Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ogun state has been buriedPhotos: Lady beheaded inside Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ogun state has been buriedPhotos: Lady beheaded inside Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ogun state has been buriedPhotos: Lady beheaded inside Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ogun state has been buried
Photos: Lady beheaded inside Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ogun state has been buried

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 people die, 8 injured during a birthday party clash in Bauchi State

                        The Bauchi State police command have confirmed that three persons were killed and eight others injured in a clash that erupted at a birthday party on Sunday night in Lushi Ward in Bauchi. The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Kamal Abubakar, confirmed the incident saying that 75 suspects had been arrested in connection with the clash. He said that two houses were burnt during the incident and that the situation has been brought under control. He also said that investigation was going on to get to the root of the crisis. According to Abubakar, the crisis started following a misunderstanding among some youths at a birthday party in Kusu area of Sakani which later spread to other parts of Yelwa Ward. An eye witness said that the incident might have started when two young men fought over a young lady a...

Police foil robbery attack in Niger

Nigeria Police   Police in Niger said they had gunned down two suspected armed robbers in the Madalla area of Suleja Local Government Area of the state. The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Adamu Usman, disclosed this in Minna on Friday. Usman said on Sept. 17 at about 0220 hours, police operatives attached to ‘C’ division Madalla, in a response to a distress call, engaged some suspected armed robbers in a gun duel at New Gwarinpa via Zuma Rock, Suleja. He said that in the process, two of the gunmen sustained gunshot injuries and one of them died on the spot, while the second later died at Lucas Clinic, Madalla where he was initially taken for treatment. Items recovered from the suspects include two laptop computers and two Plasma Television sets. ”We have also arrested one Haruna Mohammed of Gauraka at Zuba with gunshot wounds and taken for medical treatment. During interrogation, the suspect confessed to being a member of the syndicate that attempted to operate at New Gwar...

Man murdered in Anambra has been identified as the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Obiano on Security

                                              The 43-year-old man murdered in Anambra state early this morning has been identified as the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Obiano on Security.   Earlier on Sunday, August 9, it was reported that the Anambra state police command arrested one person in connection with the murder of 43-year-old Azubuike Ekwegbalu, at Commissioners quarters in Awka ( Check Here ).   The Anambra State Government has now confirmed his death.   A statement signed by Don Adinuba, Commissioner for Information & Public Enlightenment, reads: "The Anambra State Government announces with great sadness the death early this morning of Mr Azubuike Ekwegbalu, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the State Governor on Security. The Police suspect his death may be a case of homicide."   "Mr Ekwegbalu was a thorough, quiet, unassuming, en...