Skip to main content

Graphic: Man kills his ex-wife, chops her body into pieces

 Graphic: Man kills his ex-wife, chops her body into pieces
Security forces in western Libya have arrested a man for killing his ex-wife and throwing her body in Qaryat Boaishi in Tripoli.
The crime was unveiled on February 22 when a watchdog brought a human leg to his owner, who immediately reported this to the police.

 Graphic: Man kills his ex-wife, chops her body into pieces
Police detectives, with the help of the same watchdog, located the dead boy. They found a dead woman whose body was cut into pieces while some parts of her limbs were eaten by stray dogs.
The detectives managed to locate and arrest the killer in Rayayna town, some 142 southwest of Tripoli, after five days.
 Graphic: Man kills his ex-wife, chops her body into pieces
He was identified as Abu Baker Miriheel, the ex-husband of the victim, Zainab Enfis.
No further details were given regarding the reason of the gruesome crime.
Source: Libya Observer

Comments

  1. I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours with his spiritual powers. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by writing him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call/WhatsApp him on +2348104102662, in any situation of life you find your self.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 people die, 8 injured during a birthday party clash in Bauchi State

                        The Bauchi State police command have confirmed that three persons were killed and eight others injured in a clash that erupted at a birthday party on Sunday night in Lushi Ward in Bauchi. The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Kamal Abubakar, confirmed the incident saying that 75 suspects had been arrested in connection with the clash. He said that two houses were burnt during the incident and that the situation has been brought under control. He also said that investigation was going on to get to the root of the crisis. According to Abubakar, the crisis started following a misunderstanding among some youths at a birthday party in Kusu area of Sakani which later spread to other parts of Yelwa Ward. An eye witness said that the incident might have started when two young men fought over a young lady a...

Police foil robbery attack in Niger

Nigeria Police   Police in Niger said they had gunned down two suspected armed robbers in the Madalla area of Suleja Local Government Area of the state. The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Adamu Usman, disclosed this in Minna on Friday. Usman said on Sept. 17 at about 0220 hours, police operatives attached to ‘C’ division Madalla, in a response to a distress call, engaged some suspected armed robbers in a gun duel at New Gwarinpa via Zuma Rock, Suleja. He said that in the process, two of the gunmen sustained gunshot injuries and one of them died on the spot, while the second later died at Lucas Clinic, Madalla where he was initially taken for treatment. Items recovered from the suspects include two laptop computers and two Plasma Television sets. ”We have also arrested one Haruna Mohammed of Gauraka at Zuba with gunshot wounds and taken for medical treatment. During interrogation, the suspect confessed to being a member of the syndicate that attempted to operate at New Gwar...

Man murdered in Anambra has been identified as the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Obiano on Security

                                              The 43-year-old man murdered in Anambra state early this morning has been identified as the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Obiano on Security.   Earlier on Sunday, August 9, it was reported that the Anambra state police command arrested one person in connection with the murder of 43-year-old Azubuike Ekwegbalu, at Commissioners quarters in Awka ( Check Here ).   The Anambra State Government has now confirmed his death.   A statement signed by Don Adinuba, Commissioner for Information & Public Enlightenment, reads: "The Anambra State Government announces with great sadness the death early this morning of Mr Azubuike Ekwegbalu, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the State Governor on Security. The Police suspect his death may be a case of homicide."   "Mr Ekwegbalu was a thorough, quiet, unassuming, en...